Augustine House is a 5 minute walk from Canterbury East Station and next to Canterbury High Street.
Secure, free of charge bike racks available, as well as shower facilities in Augustine House.
Canterbury East train station is a short 5 minute walk from Augustine House.
Canterbury is well served by bus routes, with a Park and Ride option. There is a stop just outside Augustine House.
Regular festivalgoers will be familiar with the Anifest venue. But if you have not made the trip to Anifest before you may need some help deciding the best way to travel to the festival venue: Augustine House.
Augustine House & Hall
By Car (From London):
1) Take the M2 coast bound
2) At junction seven take the A2 following signs for Canterbury and Dover
3) At the roundabout, take the fourth exit onto the A2 (signposted for Canterbury)
4) Leave the A2 at the first exit signposted Canterbury
5) At London Road roundabout take the second exit onto the A2050 signposted Margate, Ashford
6) At St Peters roundabout take the third exit onto the A290
7) At Wincheap Roundabout take the second exit onto the A28
8) At Riding Gate Roundabout take the fourth exit (this will take you back on yourself) and Augustine House (CT1 2YA) is on your left.